Bow View Manor Adult Day Programme
Here, elderly persons living in the community receive opportunities to socialize in an accepting environment. Through recreation and education, participants maintain skills and develop new interests. Family style meals and snacks provide nourishment and opportunity to renew friendships. Here, happy moments and wonderful memories are made every day.
We offer participants:
- a spacious, bright, tastefully decorated environment
- a variety of activities to increase socialization
- regular exercise based on capabilities
- healthcare and education
- opportunity to make new friends
- a way to maintain the family unit and decrease the need for institutional care
- a sense of independence by spending time in a different environment.
The Day Programme is available week days from 9.30am - 3.00pm. Extended hours available upon request.
While transportation to and from the programme is the responsibility of the participant/family member, the Adult Day Programme
staff will assist with arrangements.
Referrals are made by contacting Care in the Community Home Care.
(403) 228-7480 (Calgary Local).